Sunday, January 22, 2012

Valentine's Day is coming up!! I wanted to arrange for some flowers to be delivered to a special someone and

have it arrive in her classroom. This is her last year before graduation and I wanted it to be a memorable one. So I contacted some of her friends to find out which class she has on that day. I specifically requested for the friends NOT to say anything to her out of resepect. Even if they do not want to help, I asked them to keep their mouth shut. I really want it to be a suprise.





Well..the friends could not keep their mouth shut and revealed my plans to her!!





Moments ago, she emails me to inform me that my actions are affecting her friends and that she doesn't want any flowers because it is a waste of space.





Unfortunately, the flowers has already been paid for and will arrive on Valentines Day regardless.





What should I do? Why do I feel bad? Did I do something wrong? Am I at fault here??





Please help!

Valentine's Day is coming up!! I wanted to arrange for some flowers to be delivered to a special someone and
I would pull a "slick one" on her. I would call the florist and arrange for the flowers to be delivered to her home instead of at school. She may not be someone who likes to receive gifts in front of other people. So, it may not be that she doesn't want the flowers...it may just be that she doesn't want to get them at school.





If you send them to her at home she will still get to enjoy them and know that you care about her but it just won't be a big production at school with the possibility of her friends at school teasing her.


:) Best Wishes,


Ms. Orchid
Reply:You did nothing wrong, you had really good intention and thats what matter if she not appreciative then thats not your fault and now u know for the next 1 u cant count on her friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment