Sunday, January 22, 2012

2years and 9 mths..and still going on. i wana do smth for him..is it romantic enough? or sweet enough?

last time i bought this cookie mixture called.. Betty Crockers choc chip cookie mixture. i baked em hehe. my bf simply loved em. this happened like..7mths ago or smth. It has been quite some time since i did something romantic or sweet for my darling due to exams. so i wish to make him extra happy. i wanted to go the beach and have a nice swim with him and then have a picnic with him.. but my parents wont really let me go out. *im having holidays now and my parents dont know bout my bf, they dont let me have one* so i thought of baking the cookies for him. he likes gifts that i make myself so i thought of doin a card for him. to take sum leaves and flowers..arrange them and paste em on a card and put smth heavy on it for a few days. it will become dry and pretty. then i will draw and write things in it. any other things i cud do for him?

2years and 9 mths..and still going on. i wana do smth for him..is it romantic enough? or sweet enough?
I think these is very sweet of you and he will be really happy...:):)


No comments:

Post a Comment